Sunday, January 04, 2009

What Have You Realised?

One of the rare Sundays when I'd stay at home. It's been so long, since I've stayed home on Sundays. When no one works on Sundays, that's when I see you. We both stayed at home today, facing the laptop, just ourselves.

I'm not used to it. 我不习惯. 慣れない。

So near yet so far. It's like watching a stranger.

;You're just a boy.
;You don't understand.
;You don't care how it hurts.
;Was it all that easy to just put aside your feelings?
;Even though I really love you, I'm gonna smile cuz I deserve to.
;Since there's no more you and me,
;No matter how hard it is, I'll be fine.

-Beyonce's If I Were A Boy & Leona Lewis' Better In Time.

Uni is officially starting tomorrow. Assignments, classes, the cycle starts again - after half a year. The sky is so gloomy today, don't cry.. I like the sun more :)

Coincidentally, my music player, being in shuffled mode started playing a sad love song. It goes like this,

; 有再多的牵挂都已没有权利表达
No matter how much I miss you, I'm already nobody to tell you that.
; 昨天远了,明天还长,回忆模糊但巨大
Yesterday is far behind, Tomorrow is far away, Memories are blurred but strong.
; 这样的深夜眼泪要怎样不流下
How can I not cry on a night like this?

To those who are broken hearted, smile and a better one will come to mend your heart.
To those left behind, don't cry anymore. He/She's just not good enough for you.
To those who found love, appreciate him/her for it's not easy.
To those still living in memories, it's time to walk out or the future will never come.

Yet, it's hard.

To my loves,
Don't bomb Japan anymore - I know it still hurts when you think of it.
Don't bomb Miri anymore - Time will prove you two :)

Frankly, I don't know what I'm typing bout in this post most of the time. I'm confused myself. I'm lost myself. We tell ourselves to let go, yet we're holding on so tightly - wondering why we're still holding on. But we'll be alright, we know we will.

I'm just the same.
:)

- i wonder, if you've ever thought of me these days. just the slightest thought... Mr J.

No comments: