Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just Another Saturday Without You.

No classes this weekend, yay? Out to meet the dear Cousin again. She's addicted to me. And we both enjoy Starbucks :)

No, we do not look alike (full stop)

She's dee-li-cious.

Today was not that emo. (I'm sorry panda I made u depressed haha) Well, I didn't let it hit me that hard at least. I'm practising the art of running away :D

Chinese New Year is coming in two days' time! Is everyone ready yo? ChingMun, we're eyeing your house womannn. Does Mr Lee mind smokerss?? Don't la hold only. *inside joke*

It's such a sad thing that I'm starting Uni on the third day of CNY. Everyone is still busy collecting their ang paus, arranging their cards, waiting for the Dai Dee to come (wtf) or most probably screaming Pung! on the mahjong table (double wtf) - that would most probably be what we're gonna do in Ching's house anyway haha. Oh ya, and not forgetting the booze. Yummeh.

BUT, I'll be in uni learning about Consideration, Conventions and Mens Rea. Back into the haunted building. WTF. (Did I mention that my uni is haunted?)

So, yea. A year passes us by so quickly. Perhaps, this year will be an extraordinarily quiet one. Cousins are busy with their own stuff during CNY and friends are all busy with either their families, or loved ones. Maybe, I shall be a nerd and prepare for my presentation on my case law wtf.

Perhaps you have forgotten, what we once shared.
Perhaps you have forgotten, how it feels to rest your hand upon my face.
Perhaps you have forgotten, the features on my face - the smile I always had.

- But I'll never forget you.

No comments: