Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Love You And That's All I Really Know.

I wish I could say that.


Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes

- Love Story by Taylor Swift

I don't need a prince in my life. All I need is you, and my love story would have been complete. Romeo, where's your heart gone to?


You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
All of the memories so close to me, just fade away
So much for my happy ending.

- My Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne

I never had one. I thought I had one. I could have had one. I wished I had one. But it'll never be complete.


Now all that's left of me is what I pretend to be
So together out, so broken up inside
Cuz I can't breathe, No, I can't sleep
I'm barely hanging on.

Perhaps, what they see isn't what I actually am.

Had a short webcamming session with LiHong again just now. She thought I was being an emo bitch again. And thus, showed me this lame cute thing of hers. Kononnya la she thought I didn't know how it worked. I used to have a pig which shits when I press it okay. Wtf.

Normal face.

Trying to make eyes bulge like her lame cute thing.

I give face la. Didn't try to make my eyes so big.

You know what I mean :) Haha jk la dear.

Perhaps, I shall just accept the fact that my star has left me, in the dark sleepless nights.

为什么要这样? 明明还喜欢,明明还在乎. 为什么不能喜欢就喜欢? 就算一下也好.

- ね、アタシの痛みを知ってる・・・?

No comments: