Monday, January 19, 2009

I Passed My Driving, Bitch.

That was the text I texted to my bitches the minute I was done.

Ok lah, I texted a different version to two other people :)

Yes, I passed first time. Waking up at 5 was worth it after all. And the clutch didn't betray me!! It never died on me, it worked well all the way. I'm so proud of you dear clutch, but sorry - this is Goodbye. Wtf.

I can drive legally around town in 5 days' time. Big deal. But still....yea babeh!

Panda, I didn't drive down the cliff.

Take time to realize, I'm on your side,
Didn't I tell you?
If you just realized what I just realized,
Then we'd be perfect for each other and we'll never find another,
We'd never have to wonder if we've missed out on each other.
But's it's never the same, If you don't feel it too
If you meet me halfway, It could be the same for you.

- Realize by Colbie Caillat.

Sad how we met at the wrong timing. It felt so right.

- Missed out on each other, we did. If we were, we could have been the finest.

No comments: