Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Little Too Not Over You

by David Archuleta.

Ching suddenly came with this song, asking me to listen to it and Google its lyrics :(

Memories, supposed to fade
What's wrong with my heart?
Shake it off, let it go
Didn't think it'd be this hard
Should be strong, moving on
Sometimes I try to hide, what I feel inside.

Tell me why, you're so hard to forget
Don't remind me, I'm not over it
Tell me why, I just can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you.

Try listening to the song. Not bad :)

This, the season to mend the broken heart. Seems like so many people has got their heart broken. 10 more mins, and there won't be emo posts anymore, hopefully :)

- Now that 11th's over, I'll be alright - like how it was when you took your love away. Still moving on.

No comments: