Saturday, January 17, 2009

Smileeee.

Omfg. I typed two emo posts last night. Really wonder how I had the guts to publish stuff like that. Oh well. I won't delete it, I don't delete off things that I did :)

Perhaps it was the teeny weeny bit of alcohol in me taking effect wtf. But I was so down last night .__.

Went to Mid Valley with the Cousin again after class today Had lunch at Kim Gary, and Starbucks has became our recent habit.

Ironically, the waiter led us to this seat.

The seat where we once laughed happily together at the lame jokes you made.

Now that I'm there, where are you?

Starbucksss :)

I like this picture :3

She wanted to take a poser pic haha

She said it was shade wtf haha

And while she was having fun with her Nintendo DS,

I was obviously, camwhoring.

T'was my simple day.

- It's so tiring just to smile. I want to lift you off my mind, but why is it so difficult?

No comments: