Saturday, January 10, 2009

4 In The Morning.

No, not the Gwen Stefani song. Slept at 4 am last erm, morning. GG.

I somehow started thinking that class starts at 10 when i reached home, despite knowing so surely earlier at night that it actually starts at 9. Thus, I overslept and woke up at 8, rushing for class. Somehow, I still convinced myself that class starts at 10 when I woke up. Wtf. How great, 4 hours of sleep. Still managed to reach uni in time though.

Long story how the night before started. Went off to Laundry with Jonny and Jeff (his bro) at 10 something. How nice of them to fetch me. Met up with Xin, Flo, Flo's *cough* hot stuff *cough*and Jason.

Jason: Eh Kamen, I want a man to man talk with you. As in, woMAN.

Wtf. I swear, he's damn lame haha. Sadly, Ching had to run some Orientation and corrupt minds for the first years in her uni :(

Stayed there till about 1.30 am and left. Took the wrong way and got lost on our way home. Could have ended up at Genting Highlands haha wtf. Ended up in the middle of town in KL, Sentral, then Taman Desa and finally home. Pretty cool though. Driving around with two dudes in the middle of the night :D

It's been so long since I've managed to crap so much with Flo. Might blog more about the night when the pictures come to me. By the time the pics come, most prolly I'd already forgot half of what happened that night haha. Trust me, I camwhored like there was no tomorrow. And I swear, Imma steal that 12 megapixels camera one fine day.

Look at this. Taken with my phone camera without night mode. Flo looks so cute here <3

The one and only pic taken with my own phone. Others all somewhere inside Xin's camera and the camera-imma-steal-one-day.

Looked zombie-ish the next morning in class, I think my lect might even think I'm on weed. Wtf. Here's a picture to prove it.

My eyes, the worst state ever.

Off to meet the Cousin at Mid Valley after class today.


Couz' chocolate chip thing and mine, Caramel Frap as usual :)

She had to study for her exams this Weds.

and all i did, was to obviously - camwhore.

This was candid though haha.

I knew she couldn't take it.

She closed her books and said,

Forget it. Let's camwhore.

Posers.

I'm weird? You're weird too.

This picture reminds me of Flo last night.

Let's not talk bout it, yet :x

Just thought this was cool.

As if she had some kinda superpowers.

Cheers.

I'm so tired. But the night was great. Well, at least to me it was :)

- i remember, the moon was visible last night. There were clouds, yet my star was here shining....even for just one night, as fabulous as ever.

No comments: