Tuesday, January 27, 2009

27th

A month passes by so fast.

It has been exactly a month since you called me and said sorry. Exactly a month since I've became an emo bitch. Exactly a month since everything's changed completely.

My one month had never been flooded with tears like this before. Heartbroken. I've finally managed to learn what it is and fully understood its concept. Sadly, I had to learn it the hard way.

It has also already been a month since I've picked up a bad habit. Well, almost a month. Damn, this is bad. Oh well, at least I've indirectly managed to clear one resolution off the list - to do something I've never did, something un-Kamen-ly.

Now it's LiHong left tsktsk. We all know that JiaXin does. ChingMun and Xin is out of the question. We need to push LiHong down the cliff too. Erm, going to Melbourne is depressing no? That's a reason for you to. Wtf :D

Have been browsing through our pics a while ago. The happy moments we had, the sincere smile that you've never failed to lift on my face. They're all gone, embossed in our mind known as memories.

I don't want them to be refreshed, it'll just put a knife through my heart once again.
I don't want to be reminded of the happiness I once had for I know that I've lost it.
I don't want to know on how much I missed out with you for I can never turn back time.
I don't want to understand the reason why you left, it'll just make me cry once again.

I miss you, I really do.

いつまでもそのままで一緒に居る。それはきっとアタシの夢かなぁ・・・
Having you by my side all the while and never part. That would definitely be my dream, I guess.

でも、夢は永遠にも「夢」のままでしかできないね?
But, a dream will always stay as a 「 dream 」ne?

短かったけど、それは
It was short, but

アタシ達一緒に見ていた ユメ
It was a dream that we both once saw.


- Had I ever crossed your mind, even just for a bit?

No comments: