Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Week Later.

Went to Laundry last night, again. This time with Florence, both Jasons, Yang Sik and Aaron. It's been so long since I've met Yang Sik :( I know he misses me haha

I really thought going out would ease my mind, even for a bit. No, I was wrong. Badly wrong. Instead, it made me worst. What is wrong with me?

Night at Curve.

I like this effect :)

Camwhoring when we were walking up to Sanctuary.

Yang Sik :)

Jason, posing as usual haha

Jason Lau, the other Jason

my bitch, Florence <3

WeiQi when she saw this pic: Were you guys drunk? You look drunk.

Ahaha, no we're perfectly sober :)

:)

Korean dude, Dong Hong.

Erm, he's half Malaysian cuz he's stayed in Malaysia since he was 6 haha

He's on his way back to Korea now though :(

This was cool. I forgot its name, I think it was B52 or something like that.

Have a try when you're at Laundry :)

I personally find this picture amusing.

Like he was thinking Wtf poser.


...and then attempts doing it himself haha.

Okay, not funny. I'm too lazy to upload pics here. Check out more in my Facebook if you're interested :)

Had a talk with YangSik, a painful one. It was supposed to be a therapy-console-thingy which turned out to be...pretty devastating.

We were talking bout our emo problems and he made a conclusion with this:

Yours couldn't commit. Mine said I was too committed. Wtf.

Yes. A short but painful remark. Why must things always be like this in life? People long for things they can't have and pushing away things that they already have. Sigh. Then, the talk grew to a point where we were discussing bout the girls he met.

Sadly, he couldn't commit anymore. And I asked why. His reason was yet another painful one,

We must learn to try to control our feelings. What's the point anymore?

Then I argued that he might end up hurting girls that really likes him. He then retorted,

I'd rather hurt than get hurt.

Ne, do you remember? You've told me all these exact words. Those words which broke my heart that night.

Persistently, I continued asking him what if he loses the girl which really loves him? He answered,

I'll wait till the right one appears.

Eventually, I had nothing to say and ended up saying;

Why must you people be like this?? Just because of one person. Just because of one relationship. Why must it make you people lose faith? Why must you give up on every other girl because of the past? It doesn't mean that the next girl will hurt you and break your heart. Whyyyy. Why can't you try committingggggg??

You guessed it, I then became a bitch. It triggered the pain in me. Perhaps, it was also someone else I was referring to that night. Perhaps, I just didn't want my friend to do this to another girl - cuz I know how badly it hurts.

Where nobody would understand the pain - nobody but you yourself who's left alone to face it.

Reached home at midnight, and ended up crying in the lonely night. I really don't know why, but I just did. Man, I'm emotional.

Missing you is too much for me to bear. Or at least, don't let things be like this - また全然話してないアタシ達。You always say it's for my own good, no it isn't. This isn't doing me any good. It's only making me worst, falling deeper.


- Will there be anything which will take you off from my mind? Or at least change the state that we're in now.

No comments: