Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm Back

in action.

Streamyx is dumb. I couldn't come online last night, yes I'm a Facebook whore who refreshes the page constantly wtf.

Okay, enough of Leah Dizon. SHE'S PREGNANT. Haha this is just to make you guys feel worse :p I shall put up pics of myself cuz I'm not pregnant WTF. And no, I can't pose like her. Maybe la, I shall save it for the auction haha.

Oh ya, they're auctioning me out on that night :(

Let's hope someone actually bids for me. I don't wanna look pathetic.

T______T

Front :)

Back :)

I haven't got the scarf thing in front yet though, so it's not complete yet :(

And, do Japanese girls wear black or white socks? Is it knee length or loose socks? /omg

I've tried asking someone who knew Japanese high school best, but no reply. Sigh. Guess I'll just have to figure it out on my own.

Or maybe, the guys who watch Japanese hentai stuff might be able to provide me with some information wtf. Yea, do leave a comment if you do :)

- Hope you enjoy your holiday in the land of the kangaroos and koalas ne. They're cute :)

No comments: