Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Tonight...It Feels So Peaceful And Serene.

欲しいよ 君の heart, boy... 一瞬でも

叶わない恋におぼれても このまま夢から覚めたくないcan't let go
ワガママでもいい 揺るがない愛がここに欲しいよ

I want your heart, boy... Even if it was just for a while

Even if I were to drown in a love which won't come true,
I won't wanna wake up from this dream,
Can't let go
Call me selfish
I want your love.

Let go... let go... let go... I know I gotta let go
Let go... let go... let go... I know I gotta leave my past behind and let go
Let go... let go... let go... I know I gotta be strong
You better know where you're going and know where you're from
Better believe it baby, let's go...

Let Go by m-flo loves YOSHIKA

Nice song. Just the right song I need.

Thank you ne :) You always know I love lyrics.

Damnit. It's past 12. Nevermind, I still update everyday :D

Nothing else I feel like saying tonight, just a sincere Thank you.

To those who really cared and were concerned, I really appreciate it. I feel loved and blessed to have people like you guys by my side.

To you, for everything fabulous. For all the memories we had. I'm happy I met you. I'm so happy I did, you painted colours to my world which was just grey. My promise to you, I'll keep it.

It's just sad how you meet the right person at the wrong time, ain't it?

- I promise you I'll move on.

No comments: