Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Just For You.

Had to share this piece of mind here. One friend of mine has been very heartbroken recently. All she does is to think of their problems, figuring out the way to fix things, and never coming to a solution.

No, I'm not talking about myself when I say friend. I really meant friend.

Really hurts our heart watching her break down like this everyday, losing herself, and finding herself miserably in self pity. Not that I'm better than her, but it still hurts me to see her like this. Read this in a book, thought it might be helpful to her, and here it is.

I couldn't understand previously, I couldn't think of it that way previously.

Two people who loves each other, or rather, have feelings for each other... why can't they be happily together? What makes it so hard for things to work? Why is it that the deeper you love, the more tears you have to shed?

Now, I finally understand and realise that it's not just I heart you, you heart me and we'll definitely be happily ever after. It doesn't work that way. Since this relationship made you so depressed, made you cry so badly at night, made you so sad that you've lost your smile - why would you still want to continue? Must you just love him and nobody else? Or is it just that you're afraid to lose him? He wouldn't let you cry so much if he really loves you. He needs to put effort too, not just you trying so hard alone.

We all know that working hard and giving out all you can, they're all for the sake of love. But do you know that letting go needs more courage than that? Perhaps, you might be happier that way. You deserve a better person.

Darling, it's hard to let go. But at least, move on - slowly. You still have us with you. We can single mingle and eat pringles with you together. Wtf. I think I just spoiled this entire post by saying that haha. Cheer up dear :)

Love.

Saw this on the Cousin's blog, and decided to make it my caption. It fits me well enough, now that it's the past :)

- there's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.

No comments: