Monday, January 26, 2009

Deception Point.

Perhaps, I'm still convincing myself to believe into something which I refuse to, but mercilessly forced to believe in :)

Oh ya,

My uniform is finally complete.

The scarf looks short here though :x Sigh. I feel so weird in that, especially the socks. Ugh. Please tell me it's alright :( :(

It's the first day of CNY yo. Busy collecting ang paus? Or busy gambling? It was a peaceful and quiet one for me. It has been so long since CNY has been like this for me, perhaps just another way to enjoy things if I try to look at things through a different angle aye?

I realise that I've confused myself badly. After all that's happened recently, I've completely confused myself. Perhaps, I've been thinking too much that everything gets more tangled up rather than being untangled.

I realise that I'm pretty much used to your absense now, yet my heart still misses you so much everyday.
I thought that there would always be a better one, just to find myself wondering why am I reluctant to start everything again.
I believed I wanted, realising that I'd like to stop.

This is getting confusing.

I'd still long for love,
even though we believe that true love never exists.
At least, I know it'll be something that
we'd both compromise on one day.

Enjoy your holidays people :)

Love.

- It is hard to love like how I once did, for I know that there will never be another like you.

No comments: