Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Period; How I Wished.

I'm still not over the fact that I can finally drive. Thank god I didn't become the black sheep of the family. Cuz everyone passed first time. I didn't want to be known as the only one who failed :x

Call me kiasu. I don't care.

Hmmm, seems like everywhere's been getting into the Chinese New Year mood. Decorations everywhere and the songs, I hear them everywhere. Dong dong chiang.

Speaking bout this, this reminds me. I'm pretty irritated with this certain blog, yet it's one of my sources of self-amusement. Yes, I contradict myself. I read the blog when I'm bored or emo cuz it really makes me laugh, and I can't stop. How often do you come across blogs like this? No, it's not cuz the blogger is humorous. Let's just say...hilarious in a bad sense :) And thus, the self-amusement. Not only me, Chingy also managed to release some stress after reading it. Seriously, it's pretty irritating. I shall blog about it later on.

ANYWAY

Uni work is getting abit hectic nowadays, work is assigned after every lecture. Damnit. We have to read a case which amounted to a hundred over pages. We have to write essays and presentations on things we have yet to learn. The worst thing is still none other than, the dress code :( I think Dan Brown needs to write a fiction on this WTF.

Was having Lunch with classmates this afternoon, and my friend just dumped her pencilbox on the table right in front of me unintentionally. That was when I saw it. Very bad lah. When it left me for a teeny weeny while, it had to find a way back into my mind again. How evil can that be?

Friend's pencilbox :x

Then she started telling about her relative's trip there. And all I could say was:

"beautiful country :)"

Sighhhh.

Random WeiQi took her own pencilbox and showed me.

Ahaha, cute la her.

- You'd always manage to find your way back to me, intentional or not. And why is that so?

No comments: