Monday, January 12, 2009

It'll All Get Better In Time

I didn't know Emo posts were so laku.

Statistics have proven that I get more hits when I post emo posts. Why la? When I blog about emo stuff, I'll seem to get a higher number of readers on that day. You bunch of emo people. Tsk tsk.

Nah, I don't think it's cuz they're emo people. It just comes to the fact that Malaysians are kepo people. Ahaha. Or maybe, sadistic? Like you enjoy reading, and knowing that the blogger's emo. Wtf.

Or you just want to feel emo with me? :D

Like, the number of readers were sky high during the period when I was a freaking emo bitch, updating emo posts everyday. Then it became normal again when I stopped the emo posts. Yesterday, it went sky high again. See my point?


*li hong* says:
well it makes ppl feel better

✭.....heart, kamen ❤ says:
to see me emo? wtf

*li hong* says:
dat they're not the onli one going thru emo stuff

✭.....heart, kamen ❤ says:
HAHA BUT I CANT FIND OTHER EMO BLOGS /omg

*li hong* says:
HAHA got

✭.....heart, kamen ❤ says:
all happy happy wan =/

*li hong* says:
panda

Ahaha yes yes. The Panda is getting emo nowadays.

Eh don't la. It's not good to be emo. I'm a happy girl :D That's a lie. Classes resuming tomorrow, and I still have unfinished assignments. Gotta read up on Criminal Law, Consti Law, and some dumb presentation on the history of Contract Law.

Day 16.
Still moving on. Perhaps, it'll be better just being friends - cuz I've finally realised.
Perhaps, we're both running away. Perhaps, that's how it's meant to be.

There won't be emo posts everyday. It's not the 11th anymore :) Somehow, I seem to like this quote I've seen somewhere online,

Dance as though no one is watching,
Sing as though no one can hear you,
Live life as though heaven is on Earth,
Love like you've never been hurt.

No, it's impossible. This love took my everything.

- I don't care how bad it hurts loving you, cuz it hurts more not being able to. That's what I wanted to say to you - but you left before I could tell you.

No comments: