Sunday, January 25, 2009

Gong Xi Fa Cai?

It's the last day of the year in the Chinese calendar, I think.



Happy Chinese New Year people!!
May the Year of the Ox be a blessed one for you all :D


People's entering the festive mood now and as for me, I'm stuck at home struggling to complete my work which is due this coming Wednesday.Wtf no life.

Gotta prepare for a presentation for Criminal Law on Wednesday and adding to the confusion, the case is omfg-ly long. We have to read every single judgment made by each judge and there's this common thing among judges - they like to contradict themselves. At first they say that the rule should be applied and all, later on they say it shouldn't be. Then we'll have to flip back pages before and read the entire thing again, distinguishing the differences between the first line and the second. And the cycle continues. /omg

Can't they use common English? T______________T

The thought of skipping the entire week is really tempting. Firstclasshonours Firstclasshonours Firstclasshonours Firstclasshonours.

Obviously this picture's not taken today.

Was taken in uni when my friend and I were rushing our work few days ago.

The Loacker made a really good camouflage wtf :D

Enjoy Reunion Dinner with your families people! <3

Okay, back to nerding. Bai.

- Now that you're far away, I wonder how you are doing.

No comments: