Monday, January 05, 2009

Sunny Winter, Rainy Summer.

Uni has finally started. Still don't feel the drive which I'm supposed to. Met new people, made new friends. Classes should be alright I guess, sad thing is - I have classes on Saturdays. It has been quite a while since I last had classes on Saturdays. Good days they were :)

The dress code, they're insane. No short skirts and short pants above the knee. What is it left for me to wear? Who wears skirts which goes below the knee anyway? They expect us to wear like OLs to classes everyday. Apparently it's to bring us up as future lawyers. Wtf.

It's pretty funny how each friend of mine would ask "Your class got leng chai ah?" to me. Apparently, there is one. Well, at least most people think that way. One friend of mine got so excited when she found out we'll be in the same class with him. Checked him out, surprisingly I really didn't find him charming. Charming... It was once a phrase I had for someone. Something's wrong. I'd find myself sitting in lectures paying attention and the next minute, my mind drifted off somewhere, far away.

You never left my mind.

I tried. I really did, so hard in fact. Somehow, the thoughts would just come back to me when my mind is weakest. I know you want me to move on. I'll let it be your way :)

I'll move on, forgetting about the sadness, walking away from tears.
I'll move on, but I won't run away.
I'll move on, but it doesn't mean I'll forget you.
I'll move on, but it still hurts when I think about it.
I'll move on, but it still feels lonely during those sleepless nights
I'll move on, but my heart still aches when I look up at the sky.
I'll move on,

But I won't forget about the past, like you.

I just don't get you. Why must things be done until this extent? You being confused is confusing me. Sigh. Jap exams coming up this Thurs, and I haven't touched it at all. Not at all. Never tried flipping the books. Never tried looking at them. They would all just remind me of you. Classes resume tomorrow and I'll be back in North Point again. How am I going to go through it?

North Point, the place we met.

But I will. I know I will. I won't cry. I can't deny that I still miss you badly. But I'll go through it, no matter how badly I long to see you. I face my problems, I can say it so strongly that I still heart. Cuz that's the way my heart is. Straight forward and not hesitant. I gave it away, and I will never regret that I did. I heart the way I want to, it's just that simple. What's with all those complicated confusing stuff? You said you didn't want to hurt me. What is a relationship without hurt? You said this fact is irrational. Its the nature that it's irrational.

I'm stronger than you. I'm not afraid.

I'll just keep myself busy :) Saw this on a darling's blog, she quoted, "Sun during winter can be like a metaphor, don’t you think? A metaphor for someone who looks happy but is actually sad. "

What about the Rain during Summer?


- I will smile, cuz I deserve to. Keeping you inside my heart.

No comments: